Do you need an educational blog to help persuade your HOA (Homeowner Association) to allow window film? Well you came to the right place.
In this article you will find proof that there is not much of a difference between window film and solar shades. Emphasizing that both should be allowed by homeowners that way their residents can feel free to personalize the home given options.
The Differences Between Solar Shades and Window Film:
- Solar Shades are fabric mounted on a frame while window film is a thin laminate sheet.
- Only Window film provides reinforcement to the structural quality of your window.
- Solar shades are attached, while window film must be applied.
- Window film blocks sun rays unlike solar screens that may reflect rays, causing heat to still enter the home.
The Similarities Between Solar Shades and Window Film:
- Both can be installed on windows interior or exterior.
- Both were created to eliminate solar heat and stop 99.9% of UV rays.
- Both help generate more energy savings from cooling cost.
- Both come in varieties so that each customer can choose an option that best fits their needs.
- Both can be removed from the house itself.
In conclusion of this article, not much of a difference lies between Window Film and Solar Screens. Show this to your local Homeowner to prove some valid points and to help get window film application more commonly approved by the HOA.
Call us today and schedule a complimentary consultation!