If you’re concerned about energy loss, excessive heat and glare, faded furnishings, or security and privacy in your home or office, installing window film is a perfect and affordable solution. As an authorized 3M Window Film Dealer Installer and member of the Prestige Dealer Network, Home Window Tinting is pleased to offer the full line of 3M Window Films, arguably the best in the world!
Following are five reasons to install window film in your home or office:
1. Reduce Glare. Excessive glare from the sun is a common complaint by homeowners and employees alike — and one that is easily remedied by the installation of window film. Reduced glare means less strain on the eyes and increased visual comfort when viewing daytime television and working at your computer.
2. Save on Energy Costs. Reducing energy transfer will result in less work for your cooling and heating system by maintaining even temperatures all year round. This translates into lower energy bills and reduced maintenance costs, while increasing interior comfort.
3. Increase privacy and safety. Window film allows you to subtly change the look of your home, office, or retail space while giving you an added level of privacy and continuing to offer a natural view of the outside. In addition, window films — especially those with a high safety rating — can help minimize or even eliminate injury in a storm or accident by holding together shattered glass and keeping the shards from entering your interior. The right window film can also make it more difficult for a thief to enter through a window, thereby providing an additional crime deterrent.
4. Protect Against Skin Cancer. Standard, unprotected windows allow nearly all of the sun’s harmful UV rays to stream inside unchecked, which can damage your skin – just like it would when being outside in the sun. By blocking up to 99% of the UV rays, window film acts just like a sunscreen, protecting your skin while allowing you to sit comfortably in sunlit areas. In fact, it’s so effective that the Skin Cancer Institute recommends window film as a protection against indoor exposure to harmful UV rays.
5. Reduce Fading of Your Furnishings and/or Merchandise. Window film blocks up to 99% of UV rays, known to be the major cause of damage to floors, window treatments, artwork, and furnishings. By reducing fading, you’ll increase the lifetime of your possessions and inventory, thereby saving on expensive replacement costs.
Call Home Window Tinting today!
For window film in DFW, the right choice is Home Window Tinting. We’ll make sure you get exactly what you need, guaranteed! Call us today and schedule a complimentary consultation. And remember: another benefit of window film is that it’s significantly cheaper than replacing your windows or buying expensive window treatments. With all the benefits that window film provides, it’s well worth the investment!
You may not be able to control the climate outdoors, but the pros at Home Window Tinting can help you control it indoors! Contact us today!