This film passes the 400 ft. lb. impact level when tested in accordance with the Safety Glazing Standard CPSC 16CFR. It combines the tear and penetration-resistant strength of Superior Strength Clear (SCLARL400) Security film with the sun control performance of Light Neutral (RE50NEARL) window film. Its neutral/gray color is due to the metal coating and will not fade or change color. In addition, this film blocks 99% of the damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Solar Heat Reduction: 30%
- Glare Reduction: 42%
- UV Block: 99%
- Total Solar Energy Rejection: 43%
- Reduces air conditioning costs.
- Stay cooler by reducing excessive heat in warmer months.
- Reduce glare and eye discomfort.
- Reduces fading from UV light.
- Furniture and fabrics have a longer acceptable life.
- Increases personal safety from flying glass.
- Makes glass shatter resistant
- 24 hour protection against storms and vandals
- Incress protection from windstorms, blasts, and earthquakes.
- Deters samsh and grab, break and entry burglaries.
- Secures the weakest part of retail stores and offices.
- Maintains water tight barrier, should glass break.
- For use on all types of glass.